topshop pleated skirt

Hat - H&M, Top - Topshop, Coat - c/o SheInside, Skirt - Topshop, Tights - Pretty Polly, Boots - Aggy X Dr. Martens
My blacks don’t match! After going on about how that is my pet hate, I’ve only gone & done it. I’ve been wearing these Topshop crop tops so much that this one has got a little washed out. Sob. I’m thinking I might have to bulk buy a few off eBay to keep me going. They are one of those things that you can wear & feel like you look kind of stylish without having to drag your whole wardrobe out.

I’m wearing my new sale purchase.. it’s so much cuter on than on the hanger! We all know I’m a sucker for an all black outfit but I think it’d look hot with something really bright. Maybe a bright yellow oversized jumper? I need a bit of colour in my life. Hopefully H&M can hook me up with something along those lines.

This is just a quick one as I’ve got an exam Tuesday & desperately need to do some cramming! I hate coming back to reality after Christmas.. When will I have enough money to book a mega luxurious holiday?! I priced up New York the other day & quickly realised that I’ll probably have enough spends to go when I’m about 40. Ha. 

twitter / bloglovin / pinterest / insta@fashioninflux
x

Popular posts from this blog

I have other shoes..honest

Evil Twin yin yang jacket & maxi skirt

BOOHOO BLOGGER SHOOT: BEHIND THE SCENES