17 February 2013

hellbound lookalikes & grey vest

Hat - H&M, Turtle Neck - H&M, Saved By The Bell Bayside Tigers Vest - c/o Truffle Shuffle, Pleather Trousers - H&M, Hellbound Lookalikes - c/o Missguided

I think this is the first post where I’ve ever included a ‘silly’ picture. Sometimes posing like a loser in your back garden gets a bit boring.. that & I’ve started thinking that people will assume I’m the biggest grump ever! My pictures are usually quite miserable looking, but I do smile I promise! I’m not really good at the quirky-cute kind of look, I just end up looking odd. Ha.

I wanted to pop these pictures up as quick as possible, mainly because I’m realising that my much loved fur hat has a limited lifespan. For this winter anyway. How am I going to cope without wearing hats every day?! I’ve got to the point where I feel weird when I don’t wear something on my head. A summer replacement for beanies & woolly hats is much needed. I tried on the beautiful Zara flat brimmed fedora kind of thing the other day & fell in love. Unfortunately, I can’t cope with parting with that much money on a hat at the moment. They do it in black & khaki too which is a killer.. of course I want both! Does anyone know where I can get a similar one for around a tenner?! 

Yesterday I had an extra lovely day shopping with my mamma & getting our make up done. Naturally, I made a few sales purchases. There may have to be a cheapskate goodies haul soon.. I will also be living on Asda's 20p super noodles for the week. FAB.

twitter / bloglovin / pinterest / insta@fashioninflux
x
SHARE:

32 comments

  1. this outfit is just my style! love the vest x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that H&M have a few black fedora's for about £12 , I know what you mean about the transition- I've grown to love layering now! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're such a inspiration for me!

    http://fashion--gets-fierce.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that Bayside Tigers shirt!! Your really pretty
    xx
    itsrowanneslife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your beautiful! I love the outfit xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great and always! X

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look amazing Lydia, those Hellbound lookalikes are incredible, as is the Bayside Tigers vest! X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning outfit

    filthyfashi0n.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. i really like the tee-shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the bayside tigers vest! Sooo cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your beautiful, everything always looks great on you!

    http://thefashiondistrictnlc.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. You rock this hat much better than I do haha
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the hat!

    Be great if you could check out my 1st blog giveaway here where you could win MAC, Jewellery plus other goodies.

    And also my latest outfit post here

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely outfit, that vest top is great!

    Tilly xx

    http://tilly-jayne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. Omg i'm in love with your leather trousers!

    http://in-my-sundaybest.blogspot.co.uk/

    XOXO Sade

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm really loving your quirky photo, look so cute. Also your makeup always looks perfect!xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the vest it looks perfect over the turtle neck! Stunning as always xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your shoes are gorgeous! Your hat looks so snug too. You look gorgeous as always x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  20. great outfit! xxx

    http://leishaaxo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awsome! The lipstick is great! kisses

    http://kimsophi.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ahh you look lovely, I bought some hellbound look a likies recently too and love them <3

    ReplyDelete
  23. You should post silly pictures more often! Who needs real Hellbounds eh?! (me)

    http://thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the shoes, and that lipstick on you is perfect! X

    www.allthingsleaf.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wowzers! This look is so fabulous!

    (='.'=)
    Lauren at adorn la femme

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the hellbound look a likes, you look gorgeous as usual, please give me your wardrobe

    A little bit Unique

    x

    Oh and I'm running a giveaway, if you want to pop over and have a nosey! Giveaway here


    ReplyDelete
  27. LOVE these shoes
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. perfect perfect outfit, I love your hat! x

    dozen dresses

    ReplyDelete
  29. This outfit looks amaaazing! I'm loving the hat and the pants! You look awesome!

    Abbi xo

    www.babsfashionbubble.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig