mini haul: primark accessories & random bits
Hoop Earrings (£1), Rings (£2.50), Socks (£1.50), Sunglasses (£3), Bracelet (£3ish) - All Primark, Vichy Skincare (£5 each) - Local Pharmacy (Available at Boots), Touch of Silver Shampoo (£3.09) - Superdrug, Ministry of Sound 90s Anthems (£10) - Asda
Right, this is a pretty random bunch.. But I thought there
were a few things that were worth a little post of their own. As usual, I'm skint. That's being a student for ya! I did manage a quick trip to Meadowhall for a few cheap purchases in order to keep my craving for
spending at bay for a while longer. Of course, Primark comes in handy for that. Has everyone else been lusting after their new S/S 13 stuff?!
The sunglasses were something I
couldn’t not get. Girly or what?! I doubt it’ll ever get warm enough for me to not feel a
complete dork in them in this country. I’m still going to wear them though, I refuse
to let the rubbish weather pee on my summer wardrobe's bonfire. Ha.
I stocked up on my Vichy in a
little local pharmacy, they were on offer for half price or less. Woo! I’m sure
they’re probably out of date but they’ve been fine for me. Vichy is about the
only thing my skin puts up with. I also got my favourite Touch of Silver
shampoo. It’s great for us blondies that want more of an icy blonde. One day, I’m
gonna have hair like Storm from X Men.
Had to include the 90s anthems
album. Who else is a proper 90s girl?! Dread to think how many people have seen
me belting this out in my car.
x