hold ups & black crochet

Sunglasses - New Look, Choker - DIY, Crochet Top - c/o Ravi Famous, Playsuit - Republic, Hold Ups - Primark, Boots - Aggy X Dr. Martens, Temporary Tattoo - c/o Inkwear

Don’t hate me because my outfit is completely inappropriate, especially now the snow has decided to return. Ha! I took these pictures back at home, and while it was a bit nippy (HEY goosebumps on the last picture!) it wasn’t quite as bad as it is now. I was only playing dress up in this outfit so I didn’t freeze my bits off for too long. Sometimes when I’m having a really boring work day I like to faff about with clothes to give myself a break.. then when I need an outfit for a day/night out I’m sorted!

The sunnies are a new pair some of you may have already seen on my Instagram (fashioninflux). I found them in New Look for £4.99 and decided they were a necessary purchase. I love my big frames when it comes to sunglasses. I think the larger they are, the more they can hide the fact that you're wearing any make-up. Yes to that!

What do you think to the feather/birdy tat? I think it's one of my favourites out of the temporary tattoos I've tried.. if I was sunning myself on a beach wearing a cute bikini it would be perfect. 

twitter / bloglovin / pinterest / insta@fashioninflux
x

Popular posts from this blog

I have other shoes..honest

Evil Twin yin yang jacket & maxi skirt

BOOHOO BLOGGER SHOOT: BEHIND THE SCENES