5 March 2013

hooded dress & neon beanie

Beanie - H&M, White Crop Top - Primark, Hooded Dress - c/o Pineapple, Studded Socks - DIY, Boots - Aggy X Dr. Martens, Backpack - c/o Pineapple

I’m going to give myself top marks for finding the ugliest background possible. Ha. Sometimes I get a bit bored of my usual spot & have a wander round my garden.. I doubt the fencing will become a regular feature! Can you tell it’s snowing in these pictures?! I took them the other weekend when it was still extra chilly.. I much prefer the little bit of sunshine that's shown its face. I’m already thinking about lighter nights sat in the garden eating lots of BBQ food. Eeek!

Sorry if I’m giving you a bit of a Pineapple overload, but I’ve been wearing these bits so much that I thought they deserved to be up here. The bag has become the one I lug to uni as it fits all my unnecessary bits & bobs in. I found dental floss in it the other day.. not sure why I'd be needing that in a lecture.

The top/dress thingy is my perfect kind of lazy day outfit. You know the sort.. when you actually want to be able to breath & eat cake. Disco pants may look hot, but you can't be eating no red velvet cupcakes in them! I’m going to start wearing it when I have my little exercise sesh in a morning. I’m hoping new workout gear will keep me motivated, is anyone else having that exercise dip where you just feel like it’s not working?! Where are my Victoria’s Secret angel abs?!

twitter / bloglovin / pinterest / insta@fashioninflux
x
SHARE:

31 comments

  1. You make any outfit look so amazing! Love the beanie! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually in love with the hoody dress! I've got a long zip up hoody that hasn't been worn in ages, def gunna dig it out and experiment into a dress :) hanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your styling :D

    Check out my giveaway :D
    http://georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/flashon-nails-giveaway.html
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way you styled it! so cute and casual!
    love the beanie! xxx

    leishaaxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this look to bits, so its now wonder that its always a pleasure to see your posts popup on my blogger news feed! &totally in love with the boots, so bummed that they're sold out everywhere now. also, thank you for comments on my blog.

    xoxo
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You in Victoria's Secret, I can only imagine.

    / Avy
    http://MyMotherFuckedMickJagger.blogspot.com



    ReplyDelete
  7. A look you totally rock!!!! Very cool Hun xxx

    http://apres-chic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dress is gorgeous and your hair always looks amazing! Comfort and style, literally whats not to love lol

    A little bit Unique

    x


    ReplyDelete
  9. You look awesome darling. your hair is beautiful! xoxo

    www.roxysun.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The shoes are just wondeful. OX

    ReplyDelete
  11. The hooded dress is so cool, so unusual but looks great!

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I adore your hat. I have gone on a bit of neon hype recently. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a perfect lazy day outfit! What is all this talk of exercise? You don't need one bit of it! xx

    Cupcakes And Cocaine

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great outfit Lydia! I'm investing in some new workout gear to try and get motivated too..... my thought process is, a hot pink sports bra will make me run faster. Won't it? :-)

    Vanessa x
    www.vanessaeves.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. you look gorgeous!I love your style:)
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  16. i'm in love with your backpack!

    ReplyDelete
  17. great look! I can't wait till the sun comes out more plus you have the best stomach I know! :)

    http://sindy-ng.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this outfit, the beanie finishes it off perfectly!!
    www.tinytwisst.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely :).

    Sadie x

    www.brandnewbutterflywings.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the beanie with this!
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your hooded dress is gorgeous! I cannot believe it is Pineapple! I love the touch of yellow in this outfit too x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  22. The rucksack is really cool! Love the laid back sporty vibe you got goin on here!
    & I reached my exercise dip a long while ago :/

    http://aztecdoll.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  23. You confused me with the snow for a second because it was Sunny here yesterday haha! That beanie is super cute (as are you ;).

    Tara
    www.thestylerawr.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  24. Cute. I love my neon beanie too, although I have a pink one :)
    Adela x

    Misspinkstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  25. Awesome look. Love the tights.

    http://www.handbagmadness.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank You for above Information and Nice Blog. I have Some information to share about UK Ancestry Visa Visa. This information Provided By Global Migrate that is the leading Visa Consultant Company. For More information

    http://global-migrate.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig