CASUAL CAMEL

Scarf - H&M, Coat - c/o Boohoo, Turtle Neck - c/o Miss Selfridge, Leggings - H&M, Converse - USC

I'm typing this up sat in a t-shirt and culottes hoping this is my last real wintery looking outfit. Spring seems to have sprung over the last few days and oh how it's nice to not have to think about extra layers and tights and thick jumpers. I love A/W fashion, but I'm definitely ready for something a little lighter. 

Here I was dressed for a significantly colder day - while I risked bare arms for indoors I couldn't quite step away from my big dressing gown esq. coat. Now it has warmed up a bit I'd probably switch this up for my much lighter black trench.. It's still not very spring like but I'm not quite ready for florals and pastels yet. 

The leggings I'm wearing here don't look much, but I've just bought the matching top that is currently my dream outfit. I'll have an outfit post with it up soon - I wore it on this weekend's trip to Laaaandan and it could quite possibly be my favourite smart/casual combo ever. 

x

Popular posts from this blog

I have other shoes..honest

Evil Twin yin yang jacket & maxi skirt

BOOHOO BLOGGER SHOOT: BEHIND THE SCENES