heelless platforms & new camera!!


Sunglasses - Primark, Choker - Bit of ribbon, Top - Matalan, Belt - Haven't a clue sorry!, Skirt - Primark, Shoes - c/o Miss Ikon

I have a new baby. Not the crying/milk drinking kind, but in the form of a beautiful camera. I finally went & got my early 21st birthday present.. a Canon 1100d! I had managed to save a reasonable amount of money for a new camera, but my lovely Nanna (aka Noo.. no idea where this name came from) decided that she would give me some birthday pennies early. BIG thanks to my little Noo, she’s on extra cuddles for months!

I know you'll be looking at the pictures above thinking they look even worse than before, but this was my first attempt! I think I'll need a few weeks of practice. However, taking bloggy pictures is already a million times easier!

Anyway, my first outfit post using my fancy new camera had to be wearing these amazing heels from Miss Ikon. I’ve wanted a pair like this forever, but was always a bit frightened of breaking my neck. My mum covers her eyes every time I put them on, expecting me to do just that. Instead, I am really surprised at how easy they are to walk in! I haven’t fallen over once! I actually think they will manage a night out with a few alcoholic beverages!


x