lust list: ebay goodies
1. Mesh Turtle Neck, 2. Pink Sunglasses, 3. Sports Tee, 4. Skort, 5. Chunky Necklace, 6. See Through Clutch, 7. Polka Dot Platform Trainers, 8. Knuckle Phone Case (Samsung Galaxy S3), 9. Skort, 10. 'Trust No Bitch' Necklace, 11. Transparent Boots, 12. Head Chain, 13. Neon Clutch, 14. Blue Sunglasses
Pretty random bunch of stuff I’m lusting after today. Once I
get on eBay, I get carried away and my wish list gets longer and longer. This
time I’ve tried to make sure a few of the bits are from UK sellers. Does anyone
else get put off by ordering from some far away country and potentially having
to wait 6 months (slight exaggeration) for it to arrive?! I have no patience.
The most random thing is probably the phone case. I know it’s
a crazy concept that may shock some people, but some of us don’t have IPhones.
Ha! I feel like those of us that are lacking in the IPhone department are
somewhat neglected in the tacky phone case department. Boo. I saw this one that
everyone was trying to get a few months ago for my phone & ordered it
straight away.. I know I’m late jumping on that bandwagon but if I’ve got the
opportunity to try pretend I’m as cool as Rihanna then I will definitely take
it. Ha.
The polka dot platform trainers were another thing I got a
bit too excited to find. Some of you may have seen me post a picture on
Instagram of the Buffalo ones you can get at Topshop at the minute, they look
practically the same but have a silly price tag attached. I ain’t paying over
£100 for a pair of shoes that I’ll only be brave enough to wear on certain
occasions! I think the ‘out there’ stuff is best bought cheap because it’s
usually the things that are going to be the best thing since sliced bread one
week then hiding in fashion archives another.
x

