graduation pictures & outfit!

Dress - Vesper via Asos, Bag - Vivienne Westwood (Well done mumma!), Shoes - Boohoo

So graduation came and went all too quickly. You spend three years & thousands of pounds for that daft bit of paper to say 'yep, I'm not as thick as I look' and the big day itself is over before you know it! I thought I'd post my outfit as the dress is a little beauty & I know there will be plenty of people getting ready to graduate (big congrats!).

Dress wise I'd had a manic panic a few days before hand as I couldn't find anything I liked.. Admittedly, I was being picky. I wanted something classy but not too girly, black was a definite no & it had to fit just right. In comes ASOS with this number from Vesper.. Thank god for next day delivery ey?!

My Viv clutch is courtesy of my lovely mumma who will have probably spent months saving up for it.. Bless her. I think she wanted to get me something special as she knows that uni has been a bugger for me at the best of times! She did so good with her choice & I will always be grateful for having a ma that knows me so well. 

If you'd like to nominate me to be Cosmo's 'Best New Fashion Blog' then I'd be over the blimmin' moon!

x

Popular posts from this blog

slogan tee & cherry disco pants

THREE LAST MINUTE CHRISTMAS PARTY DRESSES

BLACK FRIDAY DEALS AT BEAUTY BAY