FLOATY FLORAL DRESS

Choker - eBay, Dress - c/o Loving Youth, Belt - Primark, Shoes - Office

Rogue cat again. This time lurking in the background, having a bath. Marvellous. 

Ignore my pesky kitty-kins and let's go back to what's important.. the outfit. Mainly, this girly little wonder of a dress. Oh how I'm loving its floaty, floral self. The lovely guys at Loving Youth actually named this after yours truly - how nice ey?! Not only is this a 'Lydia' dress, but it's super duper pretty with that peekaboo cut out midriff. Although I think I could be going for an 'underboob' flash. Hey, it's a look I can only get away with for so long.. there's no way I'm going to be showing off that area when the girls have somewhat lost their buoyancy. Must. Stop. Talking. About. Boobs.

I've avoided going for my typical chunky boots and gone for some Office sandals. They're just a simple pair, but I know they'll go with everything and probably see me through a few summers. Now, get me out of grottsville Sheffield and onto that beach in Greece so I can wear this without having to put a fluffy jumper on. 


x

Popular posts from this blog

THREE LAST MINUTE CHRISTMAS PARTY DRESSES

PERSONAL SHOPPING AT TOPSHOP | PARTY OUTFIT IDEAS

BLACK FRIDAY DEALS AT BEAUTY BAY