GINGHAM & A LEATHER JACKET

Sunglasses - c/o McArthurGlen, Jacket - Topshop, Dress - c/o jones+jones, Boots - c/o Forever 21
I feel a bit like a female, milkmaid version of Russell Brand today. My hair's a bit of a mess (blaming that on the wind & drizzle), and I'm wearing a battered, very old leather jacket. The gingham adds the milkmaid vibe. Right, I need to shut up because I actually sound like that was the look I was going for..

Anyhoo, anyone who knows me knows that I love that girly/grunge kind of thing. I like being a bit of a princess (frilly socks, baby pink, y'know the kind of thing), but at the same time I don't want to be looking like Barbie. That's usually where some chunky boots or beat up leather comes in. Today I've gone for my Forever 21 cowboy boots - the latest number one in my black boots collection. I just like that they're quite simple, meaning I can wear them with the majority of outfits I go for.

Now, the dress is girly perfection don't you think? I love how it sticks out like a proper little prom dress. It does have another layer of blue gingham, but I tucked that up using a belt as it felt a little too 'poofy' for me - my short stubby legs just couldn't handle it, as adorable as it is!

x

Popular posts from this blog

slogan tee & cherry disco pants

THREE LAST MINUTE CHRISTMAS PARTY DRESSES

BLACK FRIDAY DEALS AT BEAUTY BAY