JONI JEANS & A CROP TOP

Hat - H&M, Top - c/o She Likes, Leather Jacket - Topshop, Jeans - Topshop, Boots - c/o Forever 21, Rings - c/o Astrid & Miyu

Bit of a boob sitch today. This top is very 'boob-ie' - don't get me wrong, I completely love it.. you've just got to keep an eye on what the girls are doing if you know what I mean. Nobody wants a nip-slip do they? 

I have actually been fancying one of these tops for a while.. to me, they're kind of like the peplum's little sister. Still covering any pesky little food babies, but there's something a bit girly & cute about that cropped length. Plus this style is perfect for going with my current wardrobe faves - anything high waisted.

Yep, I'm all round a bit of a blogging flop seen as I'm wearing these trousers again so soon after posting about them. The thing is, I'm not really the kind of girl that buys stuff and wears it once. When I treat myself (I'm still completely in student mode.. spending £40 on a pair of trousers still makes me need a lie down!), I make sure I'm going to get plenty of wear out of whatever I go for. Sure enough, I've already worn these jeans way too much. They do frighten me a little.. they so have a tendency to accentuate my rather ample bottom, but I'll probably just stick to longer cut tops on days when I'm feeling a bit too like a poor man's Kim K.

So I started that post talking about my boobs and ended it on my bum. I think I better leave it at that!

x

Popular posts from this blog

slogan tee & cherry disco pants

THREE LAST MINUTE CHRISTMAS PARTY DRESSES

BLACK FRIDAY DEALS AT BEAUTY BAY