SHORTS SET & A KIMONO
So, I wore this co-ord in my recent Two Piece Lookbook, then I went and forgot to upload the pictures on here. I know that not everyone wants to watch my exceptionally awkward face on camera & some of us are just more 'blog' sort of people don't you think? I love watching everything fashion & beauty on YouTube, but I still think at heart I'm more into sitting and reading someone's daily rambles and flick through a few pictures. Annnd that was a long winded way of saying 'sometimes 'ya wanna read a blog, sometimes 'ya wanna watch YouTube'.
This little twosie is a recent addition to my ever growing collection. I think I need to remember that I can't spend my life in matching sets.. Lydia, it's okay to wear a top that doesn't go with your bottoms you know. There's just something cute about matching prints and colours - this baby blue shade is my latest favourite with a bit of fake tan. Yep, this will be getting packed in my suitcase and yep, the thought of wearing it on a hot beach is getting me through these rainy summer days.
This little twosie is a recent addition to my ever growing collection. I think I need to remember that I can't spend my life in matching sets.. Lydia, it's okay to wear a top that doesn't go with your bottoms you know. There's just something cute about matching prints and colours - this baby blue shade is my latest favourite with a bit of fake tan. Yep, this will be getting packed in my suitcase and yep, the thought of wearing it on a hot beach is getting me through these rainy summer days.
x


