FUR GILET & FLARES

Hat - Boohoo, Fur Gilet - Boohoo, T-Shirt - c/o LNA Clothing, Flares - H&M, 

I think flares are kind of big right now, don't you? I've seen loads of people wearing them recently and I'm obsessed. They're just good with lazy tees like this one and make a nice change from skinnies. This pair I've had lurking in my wardrobe for a good couple of years.. I tend to fetch them out in the winter as they need leggings or tights under them (they're lace.. ain't no way I'm flashing that much leg!). Still thinking I need a denim pair.. Trying to justify it by telling myself I'd wear them a lot. 

Other than that I'm wearing a lot of favourites that you've probably seen before. I'm loving getting back to all these A/W favourites - the gilet and hat I both had last winter.. Sure I'll still wear them to death this season. I think this is my one of my most loved months.. My birthday is coming up, Halloween, it's officially autumnal but it's not freeze your boobs off cold. Lovely. 

x

Popular posts from this blog

THREE LAST MINUTE CHRISTMAS PARTY DRESSES

PERSONAL SHOPPING AT TOPSHOP | PARTY OUTFIT IDEAS

BLACK FRIDAY DEALS AT BEAUTY BAY