GREY OVERSIZED JUMPER
Hat - H&M, Jumper - c/o Warehouse, Trousers - H&M, Boots - c/o Deichmann, Black Bracelet - c/o Swarovski
Jumper obsessed. This is one of those things that I could wear every day. It's just everything I like rolled into one. A big roll neck, slouchy and super comfy, plus it's grey.. My favourite colour right now. So far I've been wearing this knit religiously with skinny jeans and black trousers.. Quickly becoming my uniform.
The rest of my outfit is pretty much my usual sort of thing.. I'm wearing plenty of favourites I know you'll probably recognise (possibly my third winter with these pleather trousers?!). Excluding the bracelet. It's a newbie from Swarovski. Have you seen them in store? They come in all these gorgeous jewel colours.. I'm already lusting after a couple more for stacking purposes.
The rest of my outfit is pretty much my usual sort of thing.. I'm wearing plenty of favourites I know you'll probably recognise (possibly my third winter with these pleather trousers?!). Excluding the bracelet. It's a newbie from Swarovski. Have you seen them in store? They come in all these gorgeous jewel colours.. I'm already lusting after a couple more for stacking purposes.
x


