MY EVERYDAY LOOK WITH NARS AUDACIOUS
This week I’ve been
trialling the new NARS Audacious Mascara, adding it into my daily routine as a
go-to for my lashes. You all know I’m a fan of lash extensions, but I still
love the feeling of taking my own eyelashes from barely there to something way
more fluttery, and at the end of the day I can scrub it all off and give my
eyes a good rub!
For my look here I’ve
gone for really natural makeup (that’s usually all I have time for when I’m on
the go), with some defined looking lashes. Here I’ve just used a couple of
coats of the NARS Audacious Mascara, before I popped it in my bag for
freshening up my makeup during the day. Verdict wise, the formula wears really
well on me, and I can layer up slightly if I head out in the evening, without
creating a big clumpy mess. I think it’s the brush though that really makes it.
It’s packed with these hooks like bristles, which separate out my lashes really
well. I love the look you end up with, lengthened lashes, yet still super neat
and buildable.
I was mostly focusing on
the makeup here, with my outfit being my everyday sort of style. Right now,
that’s a classic black outfit ready for autumn – chunky boots, a high neck and
some knitwear. I finished everything off with the bright handbag.. My attempt
at braving some colour!
NARS Audacious Mascara
comes as part of the #beAudacious campaign and is now available nationwide, so
if you’re in need of a new mascara then it’s well worth checking out! If you’re
like me, you won’t need much of an excuse to pop by NARS. Ha.
x





