THE CASUAL WORKWEAR FAVOURITE
I’ll be wearing these dungarees until I can no longer
fit in them, and at the rate I’m eating peanut butter, that could be soon. I’ve
worn these on my blog repeatedly over the years, but they’re still an item I
like. I’m a clothes hoarder, and if you read my blog regularly chances are
you’re going to come on here and see something you’ve seen before.
I’ve been wearing them most for work recently, as
they’re a really easy option that don’t make me feel frumpy. Yeah, loads of
days I just wear black trousers and a jumper, but sometimes that does feel a
bit dull. Here I just wore them with my favourite shirt – it’s just a really
oversized one from ZARA that I’ve worn relentlessly, for work and days off.
Annnnd now for my most adult-y sentence ever – it washes well. When you get to
24 this is a real life thing. It wasn’t expensive, but it’s lasted and looks
the same as when I first bought it. Fabity.
The boots are probably the least work like thing, but
they give me a bit of height and they’re still new enough to feel smart. Pointy
toed and shiny makes me feel like they’re acceptable.
I’m thinking I might film a work lookbook soon (have I
done one?! This could be a second one…) as Monday to Friday I don’t spend my
life dressed up like I do on Instagram. When it comes to the 9-5, I’m all about
simple basics.
Sunglasses - Céline / Shirt - ZARA / Dungarees - Missguided / Bag - ZARA / Boots - ZARA
SHOP THE LOOK
youtube / bloglovin / twitter / facebook / pinterest / tumblr / instagramSunglasses - Céline / Shirt - ZARA / Dungarees - Missguided / Bag - ZARA / Boots - ZARA
SHOP THE LOOK
x





