SPRING STYLE | BOMBER JACKETS

Hey heyyy to the ‘I’m too hot/I’m too cold’ season! Yup, right now life feels like a constant toss up between freezing my nips off and the melty foundation face. I always find my main difficulty is making decisions on outerwear. Finding a good, lighter jacket that’s appropriate for the season is tough! In the end, it’s been the bomber jacket that I’ve found to be the best fit. 

In the last couple of weeks, I’ve ended up buying a few in different colours. They just go with so much in my wardrobe! I think it’s because I wear a lot of high-waisted bottoms – a good bomber seems to work well with a high waist. The babes at Boohoo sent this 'Squad' one out. So cute, and  it's the best Instagram worthy item of clothing I own. Lol. You know though, the sort of thing that's going to make a bomb Instagram snap. Okay, I'm gonna stop and get back to reality.

For Spring and cooler Summer days, the bomber jacket is just right for me. They cover up my arms to keep the chill out, but it's also the kind of thing I can screw up in my (Mary Poppins) bag when the sun shows its face. I'm loving the black for basics, but I've also just ordered a dusky pink one for something a bit fancy. Now I'm saying this I'm definitely thinking I'm going to look like a Pink Lady, but hey ho. 

Sunglasses - Céline / Jumper - Topshop / Bomber Jacket - Boohoo / Bag - H&M / Pleather Trousers - H&M / Boots - ZARA
SHOP THE POST

x

Popular posts from this blog

THREE LAST MINUTE CHRISTMAS PARTY DRESSES

BLACK FRIDAY DEALS AT BEAUTY BAY

PERSONAL SHOPPING AT TOPSHOP | PARTY OUTFIT IDEAS