28 May 2012

mini haul

Clothing
Peplum Top - Primark (£8), Midi Dress - Primark (£10), Tie Dye Trousers - River Island (£25), Bikini Top & Bottoms - H&M (£3.99 each)

Skincare
Vichy Night Cream, Vichy Deep Cleansing Purifying Gel, Vichy One Step Cleanser (Boots 3 for 2.. wahay!)

None of these pictures quite do the clothes justice. They're the sort of thing that you need to see on. I'll be wearing these bits in the sunshine so I'll be posting about them soon! Primark definitely did good this week. I love everything lime at the minute. The midi dress is the perfect comfortable fit that looks fab with a tan. As does the bikini (for my holiday that isn't happening wah). Sunshine please stay.

Thought I'd show you a few bits I picked up at Boots while I'm at it. The 3 for 2 is a temptation that I can never avoid. Vichy is my all time fave for making my skin less horrendous.. definitely worth the few extra pennies!


I reached 800 followers this weekend (eeeep soo happy!). Big love and hugs to all of you that keep on reading. You are babes. I'm now saving for a new camera so I can sort out my shoddy photography :)

x
SHARE:

29 comments

  1. I need the midi, it's lovelyyyy!
    Claudia xxx
    www.claudiakitten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that perplum top, I need to see if they have it in my local primark! I'm due a trip!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow the peplum top is lovely, hope we stock them in my branch of primark! x miaoliver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love those tie dye pants!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like those tie dye pants, wonder what you'll combine it with! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the tie dye trousers! Congratulations on reaching 800 followers thats soo good :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the tie dye trousers! Congratulations on reaching 800 followers thats soo good :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that dress! I bet it looks great on. Great that you reached 800 followers! You deserve it your blog is great :)

    http://safiya-marie.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. never would of guessed that the dress was primark, and the trousers look fab!
    www.happyrebekah.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. congratulations on the followers! and my jaw dropped when i read that the peplum top was primarni - nice oneee
    FASHION JUNKIE
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't believe that peplum top is from Primark! I actually gasped when I read it ha-ha! Definitely heading there tomorrow! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love them tie dye pants!! very jel, i wants me someeeee

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want that peplum top! at first look I thought it was from Zara or somewhere like that!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that peplum top, it looks such good quality for primark :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love love love the yellow peplum- I just wish I could pull something like that off!

    http://sw-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love those tops i have one myself! please check out my blog sometime xx
    herlux fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely pieces, love the top and bikini x

    ReplyDelete
  18. i bought some vichy normaderm on sunday! never used it before hope it works xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. ahh, what good finds! especially those pants! love!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This peplum top is bloody beautiful - I can't believe it's from Primark! I need! x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Everything you got is beautiful!
    Why do I never see any of this stuff when I'm in Penneys? lol!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love your style, so pretty. Great picks! xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the peplum top- does not look Primark at all! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. you find amazing things in primark! I think I need to look more closely!

    franleanne.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  25. wooow you found such great things in primark. I love that midi dress it looks a little like the one that sold out on ASOS

    ReplyDelete
  26. love those tie dye trousers! x

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig