31 October 2012

crop top & mom jeans



Sunglasses - H&M, Crop Top - Topshop, Belt - Primark, Jeans - Miss Selfridge, Creepers - Underground, Wildfox Inspired Jumper - c/o SheInside

Right I gotta be quick because I start getting ready & transform myself into a zombie/vampie/dead girl asap! Maybe I'll post a few pictures if it's a success?!

Finally found myself a pair of mom jeans that don't look completely ridiculous! I've been going into Miss Selfridge nearly every week trying on the new stock they have in their little vintage section. It's called Blue Rinse.. I'm not sure if they do it everywhere but I love their stuff. Some of it is really good value. These jeans were £22ish with student discount.. I know you can get them on eBay but it's such a faff finding a decent pair. I think £22 for Levi's is pretty decent anyway! Also treated myself to the cute green top from Topshop, it was only £9 (milking the student discount while I can) so I thought it wouldn't completely break the bank. It's such a nice colour & makes a nice change from my usual black!

Hope you all have a fabbbbulous Halloween!!

 twitter / bloglovin / pinterest / insta@fashioninflux 

x
SHARE:

31 comments

  1. you really remind me of lady gaga in these photos (in a good way of course) i love your hair! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking good! those crop tops are so lovely, soooo wouldnt suit me though!

    - ordaining serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those jeans look laaavly! Love the wildfox dupe xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking gorgeous as usual, I love the colour of your crop. Good luck with the zombie transfomation x

    ReplyDelete
  5. not something i would wear but you look stunning !


    http://babyemilycloset.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tried this top on but it looked so bad on me, so jealous you can pull it off!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have the tiniest waist I'm so jealous ! You look perfect xx


    Http://2wanderlust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these crop tops, but I'm just not sure whether they'd look particularly flattering when paired with my non-washboard stomach and generous bra size. I have visions of wearing them with a high waisted skirt so I guess I'll just have to go and try one on! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. those jeans look fabulous on you! you totally pull them off!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so fab Lydia. The jeans with the crop top are really flattering on you! Definitely want to see your Halloween costume! X

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this outfit, the crop top is amazing !,

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this outfit! The jeans are awesome, they really suit you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the crop top!

    thebeautymist.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Honey you're rocking those mum jeans! Also love the jumper. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Why hello there rapunzel, how long has your barnet got?! Looks gorgeous :) and bloody love this outfit! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the jeans!
    X
    http://dresseddamsel.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  17. You definitely do not look like a mom in those. I love the colors altogether ...

    style-drum.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I LOVE that star jumper xo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your jeans! I've been looking for a pair like those for a while, I will have to check that section in Miss Selfridge.. never heard of it! Can't go wrong with student discount either. xx

    http://asubtledifference.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  20. I just bought this top :) love the look & the jeans look so good with the top xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. girl you are rocking those jeans! love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Only you could rock Mum jeans... love it!

    Ava Tallulah

    ReplyDelete
  23. love your shoes!

    http://kimsophi.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Loving your style as always! ;)
    my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  25. omg im buying these jeans!! amazing!! x

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love mom jeans haha been trying to find some for ages. Your figure is perfect so jealous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love all your outfits, your style is amazing! I followed :) if you want follow me back http://claudiastreasuresarehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig