4 May 2013

studded pencil skirt & across body bag

Sunglasses - H&M, Choker - DIY, Top - H&M, Skirt - c/o Poppy Lux, Bag - c/o Paul's Boutique, Creepers - Ebay


It’s becoming a bit of a habit that I come here blogging in order to escape the dissertation, sweet treats to hand. Blogging definitely is where I step back into the reality that I actually enjoy, talking about clothes & showing you guys what I’ve been wearing, opposed to the one I currently live in that revolves around English Language. BOO!

I’m so happy that I’ve actually managed to wear an outfit fit for the season & not be freezing my bits & bobs off. Pencil skirts are the perfect length for me at the minute. They aren’t suffocating like tights, yet they don’t leave you feeling like a dope for exposing too much leg in the not so warm weather. There's nothing worse than feeling like you're that girl that everyone's looking at thinking 'it isn't that warm love!'. Ha. 

What do you think of this Paul’s Boutique bag?! Now, I’m sure I’m not the only person who had a preconceived misconception about their accessories. That has been changed by their latest goodies. Yes, there are still some wacky prints like this little cutie I’m wearing, but there are also way more classic items that I’m loving too! I love it when companies come out with something completely different that surprises you. 

bloglovin /twitter / pinterest / instagram @ fashioninflux
x
SHARE:

18 comments

  1. Paul Boutique! What a throwback, I remember when it first came to Topshop! I really love that bag though- I think it's super fun!

    Ava Tallulah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit! I'm in love with your skirt x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look, your curves are amaazing! Alice x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey,
    again an amazing look! I love it.
    Thank you for your comment on my blog, maybe we can follow each other on bloglovin? Let me know.
    Love

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That pencil skirt is amazing, the fit looks great on you! :)

    www.kristianavasarina.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your just flawlessssssssss.

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the skirt and very surprised that the bag is pauls boutique, I may have to give them a second chance! X

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have that top :3 Nice choice (:
    Lovely skirt.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That top is amazing! Loving the whole 90's vibe in this look! You look awesome, babe :) x

    Fashion Landscape

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this outfit!! The top is so cute:):) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing outfit :) I love the lace tee and bag very pretty. xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. That bag is so mwah! PB really are stepping up their game, I love it. Cute bralet too you little vixen.

    Tara
    www.thestylerawr.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your skirt is gorgeous!
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. taylor momsen wants her pretty face back. <3 love it.

    macie,
    amen fashion †

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow!!
    gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Utter beauty, I love this outfit. That bag is too cute x

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig