gothic bodycon dress


Hat - H&M, Choker & Neclace - DIY, Gothic Bodycon Dress - c/o Motel Rocks, Socks - Primark, Heelless Heels - c/o Miss Ikon


Sorry about the last picture being blurry. I'm still working on this using a DSLR lark. It would seem that focusing is not my thing! 

As I’ve said before, I don’t really go out at all in Sheffield. I hardly ever drink, and I’d rather save my money for when I’m back at Uni. However, when this dress arrived, I had to get glammed up. Again I could not be more in love with the Motel Rocks A/W patterns.. we all know I love something a little gothic! I wore it off the shoulders purely because I love that style, and I think you can get away with it in this dress. I’ve definitely got a thing for flashing a bit of collar bone. 

Many of you on Twitter will have seen/been thoroughly bored by my constant tweets about getting a new phone & all the apps I’ve been playing with. I’ve just got Instagram & I am naturally addicted. If you like cat/food/outfit/nail pictures then follow away! Ha. My username is: fashioninflux

twitter / bloglovin / pinterest / insta@fashioninflux

x

Popular posts from this blog

THREE LAST MINUTE CHRISTMAS PARTY DRESSES

PERSONAL SHOPPING AT TOPSHOP | PARTY OUTFIT IDEAS

BLACK FRIDAY DEALS AT BEAUTY BAY