iddy biddy HAUL
Grey Midi Dress – Republic (£13.50 w/ Student Discount),
Neon Hats – H&M (£7.99 Each), Black Tee – Urban Outfitters (£5), Fur Hat –
H&M – (£7.99)
I know there isn't much to this haul, but I thought some of
you might fancy a look at a few high street bargains. The birthday money has
finally run dry so I’m back to scrimping & saving. Boo.
When I saw these neon hats I had to get both. We all know
that I am a massive fan of black, so a little bit of colour that keeps my head toasty isn't going to kill me! The lime green one is so cute with my new Urban
Outfitters tee. Their stuff is mostly out of my price range but when I went in they had a sale with quite a few bits for a fiver. Getting change from a tenner is much more like it.
P.S. pictures in my new goodies will no doubt be on Instagram. I've been wearing the black fur hat most days & pretending I'm a Russian princess. Ha.
x