long shirt jacket & pleather shorts
Shirt Jacket - c/o Missguided, Crop Top - Urban Outfitters, Shorts - Boohoo, Fishnet Cycle Shorts - DIY, Boots - Topshop
Unitentionally, there is way too much belly going on here. Why is it that crop tops are never the right sort of 'crop' to fit with high waisted stuff?! I always end up pulling my bottoms up or my top down. Anyway, just ignore the tum'.
I arrived home from my hols to the nicest package from Missguided. Fran their lovely PR girl only spotted this long shirt in my recent wishlist & popped it in the post for me. What a babe right?! I do think that Missguided are on top of their game with their work with bloggers.. they treat us good don't they?! It's always something with a bit of thought gone in to it & I'm a sucker for anything like that.
I was just going to wear this with the shorts & crop top, but I decided to add the fishnet cycle shorts just to feel slightly more 'covered up'. That sounds silly when they're just fishnets doesn't it?! Ha. I just think it detracts from any booty flashing. I'm going to get myself a lacy pair to wear with the numerous pairs of shorts I've made that have ended up more like pants..
I arrived home from my hols to the nicest package from Missguided. Fran their lovely PR girl only spotted this long shirt in my recent wishlist & popped it in the post for me. What a babe right?! I do think that Missguided are on top of their game with their work with bloggers.. they treat us good don't they?! It's always something with a bit of thought gone in to it & I'm a sucker for anything like that.
I was just going to wear this with the shorts & crop top, but I decided to add the fishnet cycle shorts just to feel slightly more 'covered up'. That sounds silly when they're just fishnets doesn't it?! Ha. I just think it detracts from any booty flashing. I'm going to get myself a lacy pair to wear with the numerous pairs of shorts I've made that have ended up more like pants..
If you'd like to nominate me to be Cosmo's 'Best New Fashion Blog' then I'd be over the blimmin' moon!
x