NEW YORK! First few snaps..


Now, I’m not really sure how I’m going to tell you all how amazing New York was. After a week in the big city (and me boring you all to death about it on Twitter/Instagram) I am back in the country, reminiscing about the bestest trip ever.  

Today’s pictures are just some random snaps that I thought some of you might like a nosey at. I've got loads more that I want to show you (2500 ish.. eeek I better get cutting down!). I’m going to be posting them in little chunks to avoid a huge picture heavy post.. maybe outfits, purchases & other random NY related bits & bobs?! Don’t worry, I’ll spread them all out so you don't find it completely mind-numbingly boring!

My lovely mamma came along with me & I couldn’t have asked for a better travel buddy. I’m not at all ashamed to admit that she’s my bestie, and she definitely deserves a treat. We wouldn’t have been able to afford a week in Skegvegas, so a holiday of a lifetime to New York is beyond anything we could have ever even thought about. Biggest thank you ever to Boohoo for making it possible, eternally grateful! Promise the slushiness is over. Ha.

If you'd like to nominate me to be Cosmo's 'Best New Fashion Blog' then I'd be over the blimmin' moon!
x

Popular posts from this blog

THREE LAST MINUTE CHRISTMAS PARTY DRESSES

PERSONAL SHOPPING AT TOPSHOP | PARTY OUTFIT IDEAS

BLACK FRIDAY DEALS AT BEAUTY BAY