NEW YORK Haul! Victoria's Secret, Tiffany's & Beauty


Going to New York obviously meant I had to do some shopping. As Boohoo provided spending money for the hol (yep, they are the bestest ever) I could use the pennies I'd saved up myself for treats. Other than the odd 'I LOVE NY' tee, I didn't buy any clothes. Do I need any more clothes?! No. Instead I went a bit crayyyzy for American beauty products. Sephora is like my dream. Make Up Forever had me wanting to spend mega bucks but I managed to just stick to a couple of products.

As it seems like there’s a Victoria’s Secret on almost every street in New York, I had to get myself to some fancy undies. They are nicer than cheapo ones aren’t they?! I got the body spritz stuff too in the hope that it would suddenly morph me into a VS angel. I’m still waiting for that to happen.

My biggest treat of the hol was my little Tiffany bracelet. I’ve never really been bothered about Tiffany jewellery but after going the big shop that all changed. I decided that instead of spending money on loads of crap, I’d get myself one ‘big’ present that’d always remind me of my trip. I think it was the cheapest thing they did but still.. TIFFANY’S! My ma got one too with a different charm so we now both have our ‘NY Bracelets’. 

If you'd like to nominate me to be Cosmo's 'Best New Fashion Blog' then I'd be over the blimmin' moon!
x

Popular posts from this blog

THREE LAST MINUTE CHRISTMAS PARTY DRESSES

PERSONAL SHOPPING AT TOPSHOP | PARTY OUTFIT IDEAS

BLACK FRIDAY DEALS AT BEAUTY BAY