faux fur gillet & kitten ears

Kitty Ears - Primark, White Top - Primark, Dress - c/o Tysa, Fur Gillet - Boohoo, Boots - Dr. Martens

This post is actually scheduled.. Mainly because it’s the 15th of October which means it’s my birthday! Eeeep. How did 22 come around so quickly?! I should definitely be a grown up now and yet I still feel like the world scares me a bit. Ha! Anyway, today is my excuse to eat extra cake and do the ‘birthday selfie’. You’ve got to, right?

As my birthday falls in the month of everything spooky, I’m posting my ‘I can’t be bothered with Halloween’ outfit. In reality, I am totally bothered by Halloween. Give me a chance to wear some crazy make-up and I’ll take it. Having said that, I know that not everyone loves getting dressed up all ghoulish. I’ll probably wear something like this during the day.. When I can’t pop to ASDA covered in fake blood. 

The black maxi I’m wearing is a really good quality basic that will see me through A/W and maybe even as far as S/S. I had to chuck on my new fur gillet as I was a bit nippy, but I think that goes well with the kitty cat look?!

x

Popular posts from this blog

slogan tee & cherry disco pants

THREE LAST MINUTE CHRISTMAS PARTY DRESSES

BLACK FRIDAY DEALS AT BEAUTY BAY