KNITTED JOGGERS & SNAKESKIN

Hat - Missguided, Cami Top - c/o Glamorous, Knitted Joggers - H&M, Boots - Missguided

Some days, I start off with a comfy outfit & end up making it do for a night out. If I'm having one of those days where I can't be bothered with tight trousers, uncomfortable material or even a bra (hey, we all have those days girls!), then I go for something like this. Those knitted jogging bottoms are a winter purchase from last year & they have helped me out on both lazy days and trips out. The boots were just something I added to get me in some heels.. they glam everything up & I was having an 'I WANNA BE TALL!' day. If my leggypegs would like grow an inch or so for Crimble that'd be excellent. 

Evidently, I've finally managed to get into the habit of taking pictures indoors. It's a lot easier over the winter months.. and warmer. Behind the view of the camera my room does end up looking like chaos but I try to tidy all the bits in the shot. My mum's hoping this is a step towards me ending my messy ways. What do you think to indoorsy pictures?! At least everything can be a bit festive.. Hello Poundland tinsel wreath.
X

Popular posts from this blog

slogan tee & cherry disco pants

THREE LAST MINUTE CHRISTMAS PARTY DRESSES

BLACK FRIDAY DEALS AT BEAUTY BAY