TARTAN SKATER DRESS & FAUX FUR

Hat - H&M, White Top - Primark, Dress - A Shop in Leeds (it's so old sorry!), Belt - Primark, Rings & Bracelets - Pandora, Boots - Boohoo

Now, this outfit makes me feel festive. Tartan & faux fur are both always going to be an A/W staple I think. Faux fur is warm and tartan just makes me think of Christmas so I doubt I'll ever tire of either. I was planning a Christmas day outfit a few weeks ago (no.. my garden hasn't suddenly had a new lease of life!), and knew that the tartan dress would have to make an appearance. My mamma usually buys me something to wear on Crimble day (is this tradition for anyone else?!), so if that happens this year then I'll be wearing the outfit above for present delivery trips. Eeek is anyone else feeling like a big kid about it being 5 days to Christmas?!

Accessories wise I'm wearing the old faithful ones that I've had for years & worn repeatedly. We've all seen that belt once or twice haven't we?! Ha. It's just a bog standard one for years but for some reason I can't ever buy a new one.. it's helped me out with outfits for years! I'm a creature of habit & always end up with things that I can't part with, despite how battered they get.

x

Popular posts from this blog

slogan tee & cherry disco pants

THREE LAST MINUTE CHRISTMAS PARTY DRESSES

BLACK FRIDAY DEALS AT BEAUTY BAY