OUTFIT LAYOUTS #2
Outfit Two
Jumper - As Before, Scarf - Boohoo, Skirt - Primark, Bag - Boohoo
Jumper - As Before, Scarf - Boohoo, Skirt - Primark, Bag - Boohoo
Should I just have called this two ways with the wardrobe basic that I wear too much? Maybe I'm now the turtle neck girl. Please tell me that I'm not the only one who's worn them loads this winter?! Every season I seem to end up with something I wear to death, last A/W it was beanies, this year I'm stuck in roll neck jumpers. At least it's something my Nanna will approve of.. and maybe Ron Burgundy.
I'm a bit of a Boohoo accessories fiend at the minute don't you think?! I'm a sucker for finding a bargain online. It's like ordering a present to you, from you. I'm forever just filling my basket up and then sitting there thinking 'shall I?'.. I usually cave at some point and order myself a little treat. Outfit One includes my most worn strappy sandals and Outfit Two features the best scarf/blanket I have ever owned. I say blanket because it's huge! Dare I say I've even popped it over my legs (little old lady in front of the fire style) when I've got in my car and thought frost bite was inevitable. Ha. Snuggle factor = 10 out of 10.
I'm a bit of a Boohoo accessories fiend at the minute don't you think?! I'm a sucker for finding a bargain online. It's like ordering a present to you, from you. I'm forever just filling my basket up and then sitting there thinking 'shall I?'.. I usually cave at some point and order myself a little treat. Outfit One includes my most worn strappy sandals and Outfit Two features the best scarf/blanket I have ever owned. I say blanket because it's huge! Dare I say I've even popped it over my legs (little old lady in front of the fire style) when I've got in my car and thought frost bite was inevitable. Ha. Snuggle factor = 10 out of 10.
x





