14 February 2014

VALENTINE'S DAY DETAILS

Glasses - London Retro c/o My Optique, Coat - H&M, Top - c/o Pretty Little Thing, Skirt - c/o Lashes of London, Shoes - Boohoo

Please forgive me, I got a bit carried away with Valentine's Day posing.. I'm ever increasing on the 'naff' scale. Ha. 

I just wanted to put up a little post with my outfit details for the loved up day, I'd say I've gone quite glam for me?! Sparkles always make you feel like a little bit sassy (yep, totally referencing Honey Boo Boo here), and this skirt certainly has plenty of glitz. It's baby pink as well! My new favourite.. although someone did say to me 'you only like baby pink because it goes with black'. Ha, that is quite possibly true.

The glasses I'm wearing are a pair from London Retro.. I feel mega fancy every time I wear them! I've had them for quite a while now & they are a now a necessity when I spend half my life tapping away on here.. plus I think they can help outfits feel a lot more 'put together'. I dunno, there's just something smart about glasses don't you think?!

Have you all got lovely things planned for this evening?! I hope so! I love seeing what everyone's up to on Instagram, it's nice to see that people really do make the effort with their loved ones. Cute overload but I think it's so sweet!


SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Really like this lip colour looks so nice on you!

    http://thegoodowl.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That heart top is the cutest!

    Sophie xx

    www.stitchesofstyle.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this outfit and i love baby pink too but it does go so well with black which always helps! The glasses really suit you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that lipstick your wearing xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so beautiful, I'm spending my valentines with ice cream and netflix!

    http://lydiagracexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute outfit, love the choker! xx

    http://gypsywardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You looks amazing - hope you had a lovely valentines, I love it and your so right it's lovely to see what others get up to! Its nice to be nice :)

    Lucy xxx

    Florals & Corals

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the look!

    http://starsandspaceandstuff.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. every valentines day post needs a naff pose ;)
    im in love with that lipstick too! what colour is it?!
    Lucy x
    Sailor Speak

    ReplyDelete
  10. NEED that lipstick, what shade/brand are we talkin?

    Georgina at itotallypaused.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That lip colour looks so perfect!
    Alice xo
    www.alice-shesthunderstorms.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig