T-SHIRT DRESS
I took these pictures just after a full day at work which is why (I hope that's why anyway..) I'm looking a wee bit sleepy/dishevelled. I think that's why I jumped straight into this outfit - t-shirt dresses are always a serious contender when you're looking for a comfy, minimal effort outfit for an evening out. I like one that's slouchy, so I can belt it up to make it a bit more dressy. Anyway, as the short legged creature that I am this dress needed hitching up a little bit on me & this did the trick. Forever disappointed that I didn't get a gene that provided me with legs like Gisele.
Now, I'm not really sure I'm cool enough for Hype., but I do really love this print. It's all round summery and kind of makes me feel like I'm in a Hawaiian shirt. I think for that reason alone I'll probably have to take it on my jollies (I've tried to not mention the fact I'm going on holiday for a few posts.. *shut up Lydia!!*). On a related note, I will by the way be doing a whole plethora of holiday outfit posts - I'm not going to miss an opportunity to get a background that doesn't include my neighbour's Vauxhall. Ha.
Now, I'm not really sure I'm cool enough for Hype., but I do really love this print. It's all round summery and kind of makes me feel like I'm in a Hawaiian shirt. I think for that reason alone I'll probably have to take it on my jollies (I've tried to not mention the fact I'm going on holiday for a few posts.. *shut up Lydia!!*). On a related note, I will by the way be doing a whole plethora of holiday outfit posts - I'm not going to miss an opportunity to get a background that doesn't include my neighbour's Vauxhall. Ha.
x



