FLORAL & MESH

Choker - eBay, Mesh Top - Boohoo, Two Piece - c/o Missguided, Belt - Primark, Sandals - Forever 21

Two two pieces in as many days and that mesh top is back. I'm a creature of habit quite clearly. Let's be honest, two pieces are pretty big right now. Especially with us blogging folk - I know I've probably upped my collection by about 4 in the last couple of weeks. My bank balance is hating my two piece obsession with a passion. 

This little floral number is definitely one of my favourites so far. We all know Missguided is top notch when it comes to our cutesy co-ords.. my wish list on there is about as long as my arm! I was going to just wear it on its own because it does look really pretty like that, but as the weather was excelling itself with being miserable (don't let our somewhat overgrown garden fool you!), I chucked on my number one layering piece - the mesh top. Biggest fan of everything girly with grungy black.

I'm keeping it quick today as I'm off to go see the new X-Men film - who doesn't love a mutant eh?! 

x

Popular posts from this blog

slogan tee & cherry disco pants

THREE LAST MINUTE CHRISTMAS PARTY DRESSES

BLACK FRIDAY DEALS AT BEAUTY BAY