WHAT'S IN MY TRAVEL BAG

Sarong - eBay, Bag - Zara, Ipad, Hand Cream - Crabtree & Evelyn, Hair Clip - Primark, Nail File - Leighton Denny, MAC Mineralize Skinfinish, Tangle Teezer, Purse - Topshop, Samsung Galaxy S3

Since I've gone on about my holiday more than a bit (I'm going in 4 days - yep, counting down the minutes from now on), I thought I'd post a peek into my travel bag. I've completely flaunted the hand baggage allowance and bought the biggest bag possible, intent in filling it with all my crap. I found this black number in the Zara sale for £20 and thought it would be just right for fitting in all my essentials.

Now, I will be honest.. this is a much prettier version on what will actually be in my travel bag. However, when I look at other people's 'What's in My Bag' posts, do I wanna see hand sanitiser and enough tampons to last through an apocalypse. Nope, not really. We all know our bags are full of all that kind of thing but there's no way of making Tampax look cute. So yep, I'll probably be adding packs of tissues, breath fresh & a whole range of chargers - y'know the sort of thing.

The bits above are all my essentials - most of which come with me day to day. The sarong is something I've added in for my trip - I just love having something that feels like a bit of a comfort blanket while I get all hysterical on the plane (nervous flyer.. the sooner that dose of diazepam kicks in the better!).

x

Popular posts from this blog

THREE LAST MINUTE CHRISTMAS PARTY DRESSES

PERSONAL SHOPPING AT TOPSHOP | PARTY OUTFIT IDEAS

BLACK FRIDAY DEALS AT BEAUTY BAY