SKIATHOS - HOLIDAY ROUND UP
Ow why are holidays so lovely?! It makes it all the more disappointing when you return to the much colder climates. I wanted to do a quick little round up on my week as generally, the rest of my life is quite boring & I don't get much chance to do this sort of 'lifestyle-y' thing. Plus the setting is oh so pretty - a huge improvement on the usual Sheffield scenario.
These pictures are mainly the ones that don't fit anywhere else - I'm not sure anyone on Facebook is bothered about seeing what book I'm reading nor would it fit in an outfit post, but it's still part of my week that I thought you might like a peek at. I'm horrendously curious (nosey.. curious sounds better), so I love seeing this kind of thing on other blogs - I'll be enthralled with everything from what you're eating to where you can drink good tea.
Has anyone else been to Greece or Skiathos?! It's such a lovely place. If you're off there, make sure you go see Mamma Mia at the open air cinema. One of my favourite evenings ever!
These pictures are mainly the ones that don't fit anywhere else - I'm not sure anyone on Facebook is bothered about seeing what book I'm reading nor would it fit in an outfit post, but it's still part of my week that I thought you might like a peek at. I'm horrendously curious (nosey.. curious sounds better), so I love seeing this kind of thing on other blogs - I'll be enthralled with everything from what you're eating to where you can drink good tea.
Has anyone else been to Greece or Skiathos?! It's such a lovely place. If you're off there, make sure you go see Mamma Mia at the open air cinema. One of my favourite evenings ever!
x






