TRIANGL BIKINI
Sunglasses - Skiathos Town, Birkenstocks - c/o Sarenza, Bikini - c/o Triangl Swimwear
Another bikini post.. nothing fancy but it is a pretty nice bikini. Now, I do feel a bit like these days there isn't a blogger in the world who hasn't got a Triangl bikini (their blogger outreach team must be on forrrrm!), but I can't help but be completely drawn into the latest blogger obsession. Not only do they look good, but that scuba-diving-esq material makes them feel extra good quality.
I will say that as much as I like Triangl bikinis, they're not the most practical. I'm one for getting totally zoned out with a book, which means I want to be all comfy and chilled in whatever I'm wearing. I'd say these are more the thing to go for when you want to impress - they look fabulous on but they can definitely be a wee bit stiff & sweaty to sit in all day. To be fair, I am a hard-core-8-hours-in-the-sun-sunbather.. I lasted about 3 hours before I swapped to some baggy old bikini bottoms.
I will say that as much as I like Triangl bikinis, they're not the most practical. I'm one for getting totally zoned out with a book, which means I want to be all comfy and chilled in whatever I'm wearing. I'd say these are more the thing to go for when you want to impress - they look fabulous on but they can definitely be a wee bit stiff & sweaty to sit in all day. To be fair, I am a hard-core-8-hours-in-the-sun-sunbather.. I lasted about 3 hours before I swapped to some baggy old bikini bottoms.
x

