SLOUCHY JUMPSUIT

Sunglasses - Skiathos Town, Jumpsuit - Forever 21, Sandals - Office

Currently one of my favourite things in my wardrobe at the minute. I've never really been a jumpsuit/playsuit sort of girl - I couldn't really deal with that whole getting naked every time you need a wee thing. I've since altered my aversion for the posh onesie, and now cope with the problem peeing as I like them way too much.

I mainly like this one because it's bloody comfy. Beyond comfy in fact. It is a bit like wearing your bedtime onesie for a night out. Since the days of wearing onesies to fancy dress student nights are gone, I'll go for the next best thing. The leg flares out a tad which I think is quite a flattering fit for my somewhat shapely bottom half. The Forever 21 site is full of this sort of thing at the minute & yep, I'm struggling with the online shopping self control. 

x

Popular posts from this blog

slogan tee & cherry disco pants

THREE LAST MINUTE CHRISTMAS PARTY DRESSES

BLACK FRIDAY DEALS AT BEAUTY BAY