SNOW DAY

Hat - c/o Amelia Jane London, Scarf - c/o Boohoo, Coat - c/o Boohoo, Dress - Primark, Boots - Oldies

Up Sheffield way, we missed a white Christmas by one day! So close, but a nice way to stay festive. Thankfully I was still off work, which meant I could actually go out and enjoy it, without having to worry about the commute. 

I didn't take any chances and wrapped up in plenty of layers. I'm liking this whole 'knee high boots & longer dresses thaang', so I thought that'd be the perfect way to keep cosy. I think it looks better with heeled boots, but there was no way I was risking that. Plus I'd have looked like a total fruit bat. Accessories wise I went for the extra snuggly ones. The scarf wraps round like a huge blanket and that hat is just my current favourite.

Right, I'm off.. Mainly because I currently struggle to come on the internet without wanting to do some more sales shopping. Staaahhp Lydia! 

x

Popular posts from this blog

slogan tee & cherry disco pants

THREE LAST MINUTE CHRISTMAS PARTY DRESSES

BLACK FRIDAY DEALS AT BEAUTY BAY