My kind of Black Friday deal involves makeup, and this year Beauty Bay is delivering all the deals.... Ummm, hello up to 30% off some of my favourite beauty brands!! To kick off the Black Friday weekend, Beauty Bay will be having one of its biggest sales to date, with some of the best beauty names on offer, including LA Girl, Kevyn Aucoin, Mario Badescu and Alpha-H. To celebrate all the discounted makeup goodness I’ve picked out my top picks to share with you… Yup, that’s Gerard Cosmetics and Lime Crime in there! I’m super excited to see both brands on offer – I’m so obsessed with matte, liquid lipsticks and these are both shades I’ll wear on repeat. I’ve used a few of the Gerard Cosmetics Hydra Matte Liquid Lipsticks before, so I knew I’d be sold on ‘Everything Nice’ – it’s just a really lovely pink for daytime and evenings. Lime Crime I’d not used before, but I’d always wanted to give the Velvetines a go… A discount on these was too good ...