THE ALTERNATIVE WINTER ESSENTIAL

With a couple of months of wintery-ness to go, I still can’t stop purchasing all things cozy. As much as I prefer summer, I do enjoy getting all wrapped up and snuggly in a fluffy knit. Clothing that makes me feel like I’m tucked up in fluffy pyjamas is my idea of happiness.

This dress is one of my most recent, winter purchases. I got it in H&M for £29.99 and I’m so glad! I’ve got nothing like this in my wardrobe – probably because it is more of a statement piece… It’s not like we all have a rack of ankle length, knitted dresses. Although, that does sound like quite a nice life. I’m calling this one my alternative winter essential, because I do think it’s completely appropriate for the season, yet it still feels on trend? Basically, it doesn’t make me feel like I’m wrapped up like the Michelin Man, but I’m still ready to take on goose pimple inducing temperatures.

Since I added it to my life I’ve worn it like this (more dressed up, something I could wear for heading out shopping or on a trip to the pub), and with trainers for really casual days. That dressed down look is my perfect vibe for Sundays – when I’ve over done it on pizza the night previous and need something to skim over the food baby.

Dress - H&M / Boots - Topshop / Watch - Daniel Wellington

SHOP THE POST

x

Popular posts from this blog

THREE LAST MINUTE CHRISTMAS PARTY DRESSES

PERSONAL SHOPPING AT TOPSHOP | PARTY OUTFIT IDEAS

BLACK FRIDAY DEALS AT BEAUTY BAY