a few new purchases

Turtle Neck - H&M (£7.99)
Make-Up Sponge - H&M (£1.99)
Hat - H&M (£7.99)
Rimmel Matte Topcoat - Superdrug (£4.59)
Striped Dress - Primark (£10)
Grey Midi Dress - Primark (£10) 

I'm not sure that these few bits justified a whole post of their own.. I thought I'd show you anyway as there are a few little winter bargains. I've suddenly realised that I don't actually own anything warm and sensible. Apparently, I just wear crop tops all year round like a weirdo! Just kidding, but I really am lacking in the long sleeved department. 

H&M is one of my favourite shops. I really could have gone a bit crazy in there the last time I went in. Their basics are such good value, I know I'm bound to end up going back to get this turtle neck in every colour available. These days I'm not that much of a fan of Primark.. anyone else think think they've upped their prices & kept the quality the same?! Anyway, I'm not completely slating good old Primark, they do come up with some goodies! The grey dress is my favourite buy, I've seen some way more expensive versions! 

Right I'm off to try out my matte top coat.. I'm thinking matte black & short? 

twitter / bloglovin / pinterest / insta@fashioninflux
x

Popular posts from this blog

slogan tee & cherry disco pants

THREE LAST MINUTE CHRISTMAS PARTY DRESSES

BLACK FRIDAY DEALS AT BEAUTY BAY