zara trousers & COSMO BLOG AWARDS!!

Jumper - c/o Glamorous, Trousers - Zara, Shoes - Boohoo

I love that even though I'm wearing heels, on most of the pictures they have actually disappeared into the grass. Brilliant! I finally caved and jumped on the snappy sandal bandwagon. They're hot aren't they?! I don't know why it took me so long to be influenced by the hype, they're such a classy shape & go with just about everything. I bought them to wear on graduation (the outfit post is coming soon I promise!) and they were exactly what my tootsies needed. Other than that big occasion I've been wearing them with trousers like these Zara ones to make casual outfits a bit more fancy.

Some of you may have already heard, but if not.. I only got nominated for the Cosmo Blog Awards! Ahhh you have no idea how happy it made me. I was such a self conscious dweeb before I got into blogging & stuff like this gives me the biggest confidence boost. Thank you to anyone who nominated me, even getting this far is beyond anything I could have hoped for!

If anyone does want to vote for me to be Cosmo's 'Best New Fashion Blogger' (no. 4) then I'd be over the moon. Extra love & hugs to you all for the bestest support anyone could ask for!

bloglovin /twitter / pinterest / tumblr / shop / Instagram
x

Popular posts from this blog

slogan tee & cherry disco pants

THREE LAST MINUTE CHRISTMAS PARTY DRESSES

BLACK FRIDAY DEALS AT BEAUTY BAY