cami top & knee high boots
Fedora - Missguided, Necklace - Topshop, Sunglasses - H&M, Jacket - H&M, Cami - c/o Glamorous, Leggings - Primark, Knee High Boots - 4+ Years Old! (basically I can't remember.. sorry!)
Some of you may have seen on Twitter that I’ve been on the
hunt for flat, tight, thigh high boots. Apparently, they have yet to be
invented in my price range. Since taking these pictures I’ve managed to find a
pair from Boohoo that I can’t wait to blog about.. But I’m still on the lookout
for some a little bit higher & slightly more ‘Pretty Woman’. I know, my Nanna’s
jaw will hit the floor, but I think with the right outfit they will be the
perfect winter boot.
I actually dug these boots specially to wear with this
little cami top. Camis are all over right now aren’t they?! I know they don’t
look very practical for the upcoming chilly weather, but I’m going to be
wearing mine over turtle necks as soon as the goose bumps set in. Gone are the days where I would risk freezing & get told off my Pa for not wearing a cardy. Layering (when not done to the extent of looking like the Michelin Man) is now a must.
x

