OUTFIT LAYOUTS #1

I've done quite a few outfit layout posts on my blog before, but I'm thinking for the new year I'll try to make them more regular. To be honest, it's just nice to take my face out of the equation! There's only so long I can cope with looking at myself doing the same silly poses.

Outfit One
Top - Urban Outfitters, Skirt - H&M, Choker - eBay, Boots - c/o La Moda

I bought this skirt at the weekend, so you should still be able to find it in H&M. It was only £15, but I know it's one that I'll wear a lot. It's a bit of an update on the classic black body con that's always a necessity in my wardrobe. Being a advocate of the 'when in doubt, wear black' phrase, I naturally went for an outfit with zero colour. In my defence, I did later add my new pink coat (cannot wait to show you that little pastel dream!).

Outfit Two
Top - George @ Asda, Dress - c/o In Love With Fashion, Boots - Boohoo
It's still tartan season, which means I'm going to make the most of wearing this dress while it's still a bit nippy. I love the collar and the zip.. I'm now looking at these outfits thinking have I got a thing for asymettric zip details?! Maybe so. The dress is one that's perfect for layering up. I'm thinking a mesh long sleeved top underneath next.. but is that perhaps a bit T.A.T.U circa 2002?! Ha. Ah well, I'll give it a bash & keep you updated. 

x

Popular posts from this blog

slogan tee & cherry disco pants

THREE LAST MINUTE CHRISTMAS PARTY DRESSES

BLACK FRIDAY DEALS AT BEAUTY BAY