CREAM OUTFIT & RED LIPPY

Playsuit - c/o Desire Fashion, Jewellery - c/o Swarovski

Summer is well and truly in full swing, making me a much happier person. It's so nice to be back to BBQ teas, lighter nights and making the most of my summer wardrobe. It gets to this time of year when I completely forget that I'll ever have to wear wooly tights or an extra layer under a jumper.. for now I'm quite happy to be in shorts & a t-shirt forever!

As it's feeling extra summery, I've gone for a sunshine season essential - the playsuit. An all in one always feels like an easy option for me, mainly because you don't have to work out if things go together. For that, I can cope with having to get nearly nuddy whenever I need a wee. I've just popped this little lace number with some cream brogues - I was just off for a wander & wanted to avoid boots.. I've got to remember that boots aren't exactly the best option for muggy days! 

Ow & I had one of those 'I'm not wearing much make-up, I'm going to whack red lippy on & I'll look totally fine' moments. It didn't happen. Ha. I don't know why I thought red lipstick would perform a Jessica Rabbit style transformation.. better luck next time Lydia!

x

Popular posts from this blog

THREE LAST MINUTE CHRISTMAS PARTY DRESSES

PERSONAL SHOPPING AT TOPSHOP | PARTY OUTFIT IDEAS

BLACK FRIDAY DEALS AT BEAUTY BAY