HAND ME DOWN SHIRT
Hat - H&M, Sunglasses - Cosmo Mag Freebie, Shirt - c/o My Brother's Wardrobe, Boots - Forever 21
My brother moved out and I raided his wardrobe.. fingers crossed he wasn't planning on coming back for this shirt. I was searching through the clothes he'd left behind in the hope that there'd be some suitably slouchy shirts that I could wear Kylie Jenner style.. Yup, she may come from that marmite family, but I can't help but still be obsessed with every outfit she wears. And those lips.. I don't know what the heck she did but I wouldn't mind the same.
Anyhoo, I've gone off on a tangent with the Kylie Jenner infatuation. I've seen her in loads of oversized shirts - tied round her waist of worn like some lazy, everyday jacket, and this is now my piece to do the same with. It's too big for me, which makes it a good, loose 'dress' that I can also use as a summer jacket. Cheers little bro, as the saying goes - one man's junk is another man's treasure.
Anyhoo, I've gone off on a tangent with the Kylie Jenner infatuation. I've seen her in loads of oversized shirts - tied round her waist of worn like some lazy, everyday jacket, and this is now my piece to do the same with. It's too big for me, which makes it a good, loose 'dress' that I can also use as a summer jacket. Cheers little bro, as the saying goes - one man's junk is another man's treasure.
x


