SOCKS & SANDALS

Sunglasses - Boohoo, Jumper - Amazon Selected Femme, Clutch - Pieces, Skirt - Topshop, Socks - Nike, Sandals - Office
Bit of a throwback here, I actually took these pictures for a piece I did for Office's in store magazine (I'm not sure if any of you will have seen it but it was a bit of a 'oh my god, that's me' kind of thing - my mum collected about 8 copies..). So anyhoo, these pictures were taken months and months ago in the dreary pre-spring months, ready for the summer edition. Thankfully, it doesn't look quite as nippy as it actually was. 

Now, I will be honest, I'm not sure I'm sold on the whole socks & sandals thaaang. I think it's something quite fun but I'd probably swap for some Mary Jane flats - let's be honest, you wear sandals 'cause you want something cool for your tootsies, not to whack on a pair of chunky socks underneath. Having said that, I do love these Nike socks.. & yep, I'm obviously fancying a white pair. 

x

Popular posts from this blog

slogan tee & cherry disco pants

THREE LAST MINUTE CHRISTMAS PARTY DRESSES

BLACK FRIDAY DEALS AT BEAUTY BAY