SEPTEMBER DAY OUT

Sunglasses - Magazine Freebie, Necklace - c/o Lola&Grace, Top - LNA Clothing, Leather Jacket - Topshop, Skirt - c/o Forever 21, Boots - c/o Forever 21

I loved this day. A week or so ago, at some pretty place for hot chocolate treats & a wander round in late summer sunshine. Wowzers, I sound a bit like I'm writing a crappy novel.. Back to the clothesy stuff.

Outfit wise it was all comfy and kind of lazy.. Nothing too matchy-matchy, tight, or swish looking. I'm big on comfort so I love everything that's made with super soft material & that's a bit oversized. The t-shirt is all those things, my favourite when I want something that's the clothing equivalent of a comfort blanket. Same goes for my jacket, it's on old faithful that in my eyes has aged as well as David Beckham. The leather's so soft after 5 years of wear!

x

Popular posts from this blog

THREE LAST MINUTE CHRISTMAS PARTY DRESSES

PERSONAL SHOPPING AT TOPSHOP | PARTY OUTFIT IDEAS

BLACK FRIDAY DEALS AT BEAUTY BAY