Just a little update as this video has just gone up on my channel - if you follow me on Twitter you might have seen that I popped to London (I say pop.. by 'pop' I mean a three hour car journey each way) for a little visit. We were just heading down to see my brother, but I managed to get a few snaps/clips of my outfits as I was packing. I mainly wanted to get this on here because of that grey set from H&M. Probably my favourite thing in my wardrobe right now.. It's just one of those things that looks 'put together' without involving a whole load of thinking about what to wear. Anyhoo, all the extra details are in the vid below!
Hat - River Island, T-Shirt - c/o Studded Petals , Belt - Primark, Disco Pants - c/o Glamorous , Boots - c/o Missguided I’ve been wanting to show you all this tee since it arrived. What do you think of the slogan?! I love it.. Such fun! Excuse the Miranda reference.. ‘such fun’ has now become part of my lingo. Ha. This is the closest I’ll be getting to anything Chanel related for a long time, which is fine by me.. it’s cute as a button. Fingers crossed though for one day earning enough mega bucks to end up flouncing around with a quilted 2.55 baby. Day dreaming yet again. Hopefully, you’re not all going to be turned off by a disco pants outfit. I know they’ve been overdone, but I’ve never really been the sort of person to be put off by something like that. If I like a trend or piece of clothing, I’ll still be wearing it even when everyone & their grandma’s has it. It’s more how you wear it I think. Annoyingly, I wore the t-shirt down after I’d take...
Who isn’t a lover of a sparkly frock?! Okay, plenty of people, but even though I spend my life in all black, I’m still a fan of something glitzy. Christmas is a whole other ball game, and finding the perfect dress not only involves sourcing something occasion appropriate that suits you, but also something that feels a little festive. It’s not like red with a white fur trim is a must, but I do like something that makes me feel Christmassy… I can wear a bog standard LBD at any point in the year! For last minute options I’ve got three super sparkly numbers that can help you up the glam levels at the Christmas do. Motel Rocks Finn Slip Dress Okay, this is my most naaakud. It’s Christmas though, and if you can’t flash a bit of side boob at Christmas when can you?! Yup, you’re going to freeze your nips off, but you’re going to look like the twinkly star of Bethlehem on your night out. For dressing it down a little I think it’s perfect worn with a leather jacket and ankle boots....
My kind of Black Friday deal involves makeup, and this year Beauty Bay is delivering all the deals.... Ummm, hello up to 30% off some of my favourite beauty brands!! To kick off the Black Friday weekend, Beauty Bay will be having one of its biggest sales to date, with some of the best beauty names on offer, including LA Girl, Kevyn Aucoin, Mario Badescu and Alpha-H. To celebrate all the discounted makeup goodness I’ve picked out my top picks to share with you… Yup, that’s Gerard Cosmetics and Lime Crime in there! I’m super excited to see both brands on offer – I’m so obsessed with matte, liquid lipsticks and these are both shades I’ll wear on repeat. I’ve used a few of the Gerard Cosmetics Hydra Matte Liquid Lipsticks before, so I knew I’d be sold on ‘Everything Nice’ – it’s just a really lovely pink for daytime and evenings. Lime Crime I’d not used before, but I’d always wanted to give the Velvetines a go… A discount on these was too good ...