CUT OUTS

Top - Topshop, Trousers - Charity Shop, Heels - New Look

My Ma actually picked me this little top up.. She’s a good ‘un! I love how she can always get my style but also do that mamma thing where they sort of sway you into dressing more how they’d like..  Lol. I know she likes to see me in a few lighter colours but I’m happy for someone to drag me out of my boring black! Plus this baby blue is really pretty for this time of year. 

I’m just wearing it with those charity shop high waisted trousers that I’ve worn relentlessly over the years. I’ve definitely got my money’s worth to say they were probably about £3. Really I should get back into hunting down some charity shop bargains.. I feel like there was a bit of a craze for it at one point that’s died down somewhat now. Does anyone else still go?! Inspire me to get myself to the local Red Cross please!

x

Popular posts from this blog

THREE LAST MINUTE CHRISTMAS PARTY DRESSES

PERSONAL SHOPPING AT TOPSHOP | PARTY OUTFIT IDEAS

BLACK FRIDAY DEALS AT BEAUTY BAY